Sterling Stamp offers a wide range of company and commercial expertise delivered by a strong and experienced team regularly involved in negotiating transactions and providing advice to corporate clients as well as institutional and private clients across a wide range of businesses and activities.
Our clients include a broad range of companies in the UK and overseas, limited liability and conventional partnerships, charitable companies, offshore entities, family offices and entrepreneurs. We handle M&A, joint ventures, SPVs, corporate constitutions, corporate advice, all manner of commercial contracts, and company and commercial disputes.
We will provide you with clear and concide advice on a complete range of company and commercial issues that can arise for all sizes and types of businesses from sole traders and partnerships to large multi-corporate structures both here in the UK and abroad.
Sterling Stamp can provide assistance for a range of commercial and business legal matters, including:
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Advice regarding business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Buying and selling a business including corporate finance transactions
- Lease agreements
- Guarantees and security documents
- Corporate and individual Insolvency
- Debt collection
- Estate and succession planning
- Advice regarding business management and administration
- Employment law including employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal and confidentiality agreements
- Administrative law
- Copyright and intellectual property law, registration and protection
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation and also ADR including mediations, expert determinations and arbitrations
- Advice in regard to tax law including capital gains tax, inheritance tax and similar
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals
- Asset management and securities market
- Employee share option schemes
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced business lawyer.